Last modified: July _9_, 2018
isoTree, LLC (“Company,” “We” “Us” or “Our”) respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.isotree.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by
Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising)
that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, or e-mail address (“personal information”);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and
more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see below, Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To be able to contact you, if we need to.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our visitors and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal
information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All
information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESTRICTIONS: We provide information and services on and through this website. Some of the information, services and products, including content, graphics, logos, services and images are provided by isoTree.com and are copyrighted or trademarked by isoTree.com or our contributors. We grant you a personal, limited license to use this website and the materials for your personal use only. You agree and acknowledge that you don’t have the right to edit, modify, copy, enhance, alter or exploit the materials in any way.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT: provided by third parties, as indicated on the website. This content is the work of the creator/licensor. You understand that the third party content is not a reflection of the views of isoTree.com and that we are in no way responsible for any ideas, materials and the like contained in third party content. You agree that you do not have the right to reproduce, download, display, modify, edit, or alter the content in any way without permission.
You agree to hold isoTree.com and its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, business partners and licensors harmless from any costs, liabilities, damages and expenses related to or arising from any claim from any third party.
PROPIETARY RIGHTS: Trademarks, logos and names on this website are property of their owners. All information on this website, including services, documents, materials, text, site design, logos, icons and images are the property of isoTree.com unless otherwise stated. Except if required by law, any modification, reproduction, distribution, or publication of any copyrighted material is not allowed without written consent.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The information contained on this website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. isoTree.com from time to time amends, changes, adds, deletes, updates or alters the information contained on this website, without notice. isoTree.com assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the information contained on the website and expressly disclaims any responsibility to update the information contained on the website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL ISOTREE.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT AND TORT ACTIONS (INCLUDING LIBEL), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING OR DISPLAY OF, OR THE INTERACTION OR ANY OTHER FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH, THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED AT THE SITE (INCLUDING VIA COMPUTER VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER FORM OF SOFTWARE).